At Creative Resumes, meeting your needs is our top priority, and our entire team will go the extra mile to ensure your needs aren’t only met, but are exceeded. A high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. This speaks to our proven track record of customer satisfaction.
With the advent of the internet, the job search process changed dramatically. With the click of a button, you can view jobs that align with your interests and apply for positions with ease. While modern technology has facilitated the job search process for applicants, it has made it somewhat more difficult for recruiters to sift through the vast number of applications submitted. Recruiters will look for any reason to rule your resume out, so it’s important that your resume grabs the attention of whoever’s reading it. Many companies rely on software to scan your resume and check for keywords related to the posting. If your resume doesn’t contain any of these keywords, the software will automatically reject the resume before a real person even looks at it. At Creative Resumes, our resume writing services are of the highest quality. We’ll incorporate the keywords related to your particular job posting, which will improve your chances of being called in for an interview. Most job seekers aren’t familiar with Applicant Tracking Software, or ATS, which can lead to them feeling frustrated by the lack of responses. Our team will help you understand the ATS process so that you’re better positioned to land the job of your dreams.
As experts that specialize in professional resume writing help, we offer no shortage of services, including federal resume writing, that are designed to strengthen your application and position you for success. Our commitment to customer satisfaction is unmatched, as we take the time to work closely with our customers in order to provide personalized support.
About Creative Resumes:
- Established in 2005 in Orlando, FL, and currently holds an A+ rating with the BBB
- Holds active certification as a Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW) and Certified Professional Career Counselor (CPCC)
- Active member of the Professional Association of Resume Writers (PARW)
- Has received 100+ 5-star reviews from customers on Google, Yelp, and Facebook
How the Process Works:
- Contact us and provide a brief description of your career situation and hopes for the future.
- We’ll then email you a list of everything we need to get started on your documents.
- A call/meeting will be arranged to provide a free evaluation of your resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile.
- After we’ve assessed your documents, we’ll discuss package options based on your needs.
- Once you’ve selected a package, we’ll pre-authorize your payment using PayPal.
- When payment is confirmed, we’ll get right to work on your resume.
- You can expect to receive your updated resume within 24-48 hours.
What to Expect from the Process:
- Your resume will be completely rewritten in an effort to highlight your education, work experience, and skills.
- Relevant keywords will be incorporated to ensure your resume is ATS compliant for the job you’re applying for.
- Achievement-driven bullet points will be crafted for all work history/transferable skills of the resume.
- We’ll prepare an eye-catching summary objective in order to grab the employer’s attention.
- Once we’ve reformatted your resume, we’ll provide you with a final document in a Word document and PDF file.