Amy Cheek, Business Owner/CPRW/CPCC
Location: Servicing clients nationwide
Here at Creative Resumes, we’re proud to offer professional resume writing services that cater to your particular needs.
Feel free to reach out with your career goals (e.g., seeking career change, lateral move, or promotion), and let’s get started today!
How the process works?
1. Contact us via email or by phone with a brief description of your career situation and needs.
2. We would then email over a list of everything needed to get started on your documents.
3. We would arrange a call/meeting for a FREE evaluation of your resume/cover letter/LinkedIn profile.
4. We will assess your documents and discuss package options based on your needs.
5. Once your package is selected, we will preauthorize payment through the website. Once payment is processed we will immediately get started on your resume and return a draft within 24-48 hours.
What to expect from the process?
1. You will receive a completely reformatted and redesigned resume that will sell you as the best candidate. The document will accurately highlights your skills, experience, education and most importantly let the employer know why you are the best candidate for the role.
2. We will built in 300+ key buzzwords to ensure your resume is properly optimized for the Applicant Tracking Software (ATS) system which in return increases your response when applying for positions.
3. We will make sure to highlight achievement-driven bullet points for all work history on the resume.
4. The summary is the strongest selling point on the resume. We will prepare an eye-catching summary /objective to immediately grab employers’ attention and let them know what you can bring to the table.
5. Once the draft is produced, we provide 30 days for unlimited changes to make sure you are satisfied with the final product. The finals are supplied in a Word & PDF document so you have the ability to make changes in the future.
About Creative Resumes:
1. Creative Resumes, Inc. is a professional resume writing company established in 2005 that has held a consistent A+ rating with the BBB.
2. Our writers hold all required certifications to include the Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW)/Certified Professional Career Counselor (CPCC) Certifications.
3. We are an active member of the Professional Association of Resume Writers (PARW)
4. Perfect 5-Star Customer Feedback Ratings on Google, Yelp, and Facebook business pages with over 500+ reviews from satisfied customers!
WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING
"Very pleased with Amy's work. Took care of business and very efficient."Andrea Rodriguez
"Amy was amazing her services where on time as promised. Her resume writing was outstanding. I was shifting industries and Amy had me with a new career in 2 days. Everyone said they loved my resume. Thank you Amy for making my dreams become reality."Rodney
"I am extremely please with the resume Amy prepared for me. When I decided to revise my extremely outdated resume, I felt very overwhelmed about the process. I sent an email inquiry to several local companies. Amy responded quickly with all the info I needed and promised a quick turn around. She delivered on all her promises. Amy made the process quick and painless for me. I wouldn't hesitate to use her services again and will recommend her to others."Michelle